Happy UI upgrades are happy. :) Enjoy the 10/13/2016 build everyone. :D
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Development Blog: http://demon.ferretdev.org/devblog/
Discussion Forum: http://forum.ferretdev.org/
In DEMON, you play as a Summoner who has donned one of several relics capable of binding and summoning demons. But in return, each relic compels its bearer to enter a mysterious tower from which no Summoners seem to return...
Starting with only a few meager powers and a weak demon ally bound to your relic, you must climb the tower, recruiting stronger demons and learning new skills in order to survive.
Though each relic is powerful, they still have limits: They only allow you to command - not directly control - the demons you encounter, and the powers you can acquire from these allies will never eclipse those of the mightiest demons within the tower. Without powerful, well-chosen allies and clever use of the abilities learned from them, there will be no chance of survival...
(specifics on content amounts reflect current content as of 9/18/2016, not final goals)
- The 20 floor tower awaits you, its layout generated anew each game.
- Over 125 different demons to recruit and summon as allies.
- More than 370 different abilities you and your demon allies can learn.
- Rich, detailed in-game descriptions drawn from real world mythology for each demon.
10/13/2016 Update Highlights
- Several UI enhancements, among them: the manual can now be accessed at almost any time, many tooltips now give more information and in better detail, and you can press Shift+V in game to generate and view a report on how well your party is setup with regards to attacking and defending against each attack type.
- Improved performance on lower-end systems.
- Various balance adjustments and bug fixes.
Demon runs on Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.8+, and Ubuntu 12.04+. For more details, please review the system requirements for Unity 5.
|Published||117 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Tags||demons, Difficult, monster-collection, Monsters, mythology, Perma Death, Roguelike, Singleplayer, Tactical|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About an hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files: